Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello there...

Ok..I know you are very busy. But..you still have time to blog hopping and you come accross mine, maybe..blog hopping for the sake of releasing your stress..ya..that's good. Or, maybe you are thinking..what are you going to cook for dinner..and you can't find any that really fast..No worries..Sis..you come across good one.. this blog will help..

Why I am creating this blog..because..I am like you. I like t cook, butttttt....I have no time orrrr..too busy, orrr..to lazy...ya..sort of.

This blog will give you ideas how to cook in no time..easy..but delicious..so you can be perfect super woman..housewife, mothers, workers..ok.

I'll start with my simple recipe in a moment but for now, I want to go to my favourite market (Mydin Mall in USJ)...to shop, then I'll share my secret with you.

Tips of the day:
1) things that must have in your fridge..for the sake of making your just cook food looks delicious , red tomato, cucumber, salad, red chillies and daun soup n daun bawang..oh...sorry..lost in translation.

No comments: